Sunday, June 5, 2011
5th June, 2011
I've deactivated my Facebook account temporarily so that I can focus more on writing and getting inspired. So far it's going pretty well! I've made some revisions to a short story called Sunflowers, inspired by the Van Gogh painting and visits to my family in Germany and am aiming to read more about Van Gogh and art in general. When the short story is done I'll share an exerpt with you on my other blog, "Ecrire Les Oiseaux". There's a link to it on this page in the side bar if you're interested. For a while I'll be posting mostly the same thing on each blog until eventually one or the other takes over. That's at least my plan for now. :) Here is the inspirational painting by VG. Have a great Sunday.
Labels:
Sunflowers,
Van Gogh,
writing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment